1. The general trend
Distributed information management systems development.
2. The scientific results:
- adaptive technology models and methods for distributed systems development;
- Logical and algorithmic pattern algebras;
- Methods and mechanisms for sharing data in a distributed environment;
- Models and methods of design and business process management for organizational and technical facilities management;
- Methods for fuzzy resource allocation in cases of their shortage and surplus.
- Methods for storing and outputting the business rules knowledge base for the administrative and technical facilities management.
3. Practical results:
- Platform for rapid distributed applications development «Smartbase»:
- Mechanisms for sharing data in a distributed environment;
- The configuration and administration subsystem in a distributed environment;
- Security and audit subsystem;
- Relational data representation in the form of the object model subsystem;
- applications automated update and deployment subsystem.
- Electronic Document Management System:
- The information exchange mechanism based on templates and active documents.
- Distributed systems development process control environment.
4. Designed and implemented software products:
- an automated system for supporting appointment of pensions for special merits in the Secretary of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine Commission Staff. (Development started in 2001, in operation since 2002, implemented in Delphi-based application server Megapolis 2.0, RDBMS – Oracle 8i);
- The automated system for supporting appointment of pensions for special merits in Ukrainian regions Commission Staff (development started in 2001, in operation since 2002, implemented based on MS access 2000 with VBa; technical support web-site: //pensii.acts.kiev.ua);
- Inventory control automation system (being used in the economic-financial department of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine since 2003; implementation is based on MS access 2000 with VBa);
- Smartbase application server (implemented using MS. Net Framework 3.5; the server has a client and server applications update mechanism, object-relation mapping subsystem, a single applications security and administration system, application integration environment, distributed data support, etc.);
5.Developed, but not deployed software products:
- Distributed inventory automation system based on the coordinated work of several warehouses and material flows between them (Beta-version implemented in 2004 in Delphi-based application server Megapolis 2.0, RDBMS – Oracle 8i.The project was closed due to the termination of funding);
- The distributed warehouse management automation system, focused on the coordinated work of several warehouses and material flows between them (the layout of the system was implemented in 2005 as an initiative product in the Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 on a Smartbase application server, RDBMS – Oracle 8i);
- The system of souvenirs warehouse automation (Beta-version was implemented in 2004 in Delphi-based application server Megapolis 2.0, RDBMS – Oracle 8i).
6. Products under development or implementation:
- Electronic Document Management System (in the deployment phase in the NTUU “KPI”; implemented based on the application server Smartbase, DBMSs – MS Sqlserver 2005/2008 or Oracle 8i/10g/11g).
Scientific publications in the area of “Distributed information management systems development”