1. General area:
Technological processes measurement and control.
2. Main research areas:
- development of primary and secondary converters for process automation;
- development of automated process control systems;
- ensuring the reliability of automated process control systems.
3. Problems solved:
- Measurements of percentage of solid contents in liquid products;
- measurement of sucrose content in solutions;
- measurement of purity of the liquid products in the sugar production;
- measurement of inner and outer transparent tubes diameters;
- calculations of reliability of complex information management systems;
- development of software and hardware automation means based on family of aVR microprocessors.
4. Obtained results and developments:
- automatic refractometer for measuring the solids concentration in liquid products on the basis of transparent hollow cylinders;
- measurement device for the inner and outer diameters of transparent tubes in the production process;
- controllers to collect and transfer information using Gsm-Modules;
- method of calculating the reliability of hardware and software means and operating personnel of complex information management systems.
Scientific publications in the direction of “Technological processes measurement and control”