1. National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” (“KPI”) citizens of Ukraine and foreigners and stateless persons who are in Ukraine on legal grounds, have appropriate education (educational qualification) level and expressed a desire higher education.
2. Preparation of foreigners and stateless persons made in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Legal Status of Foreigners and Stateless Persons”, the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine “On learning of foreign citizens in Ukraine” and “On approval of the admission of foreigners and stateless persons for training to higher education “, decrees of the President of Ukraine” On measures to develop economic cooperation with neighboring regions of Ukraine border regions of the Russian Federation “and” On measures to develop economic cooperation with neighboring regions of Ukraine oblasts of Belarus and administrative and territorial units of the Republic of Moldova “, and Regulations also “KPI” for admission of foreign nationals. Foreigners who get state scholarships for international agreements, national programs and other international obligations of Ukraine, adopted on the basis of directions of training at the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine within the limits of the state order.
When making training for the educational and professional programs and Master of persons who submit a paper on acquired in foreign countries education level, is mandatory procedure nostrification document received education and qualification level, conducted by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine established order. Nostrification these documents are made within the first year.
Foreigners of Ukrainian origin who received the assignment for studies of officially registered Ukrainian national and cultural societies, upon the direction of “Fine Arts”, “Philology”, “Sociology”, “Publishing and Editing” enjoy the same rights as nationals Ukraine.
When entering into other areas of training (specialties) foreigners of Ukrainian origin who received training assignment of officially registered Ukrainian national and cultural societies, enjoy the same rights to education as citizens of Ukraine, if they were participants of international Olympiads on general subjects, introductory test of which is proforiyentovanym for entering the chosen direction of training (specialty).
3. All citizens of Ukraine joining the “KPI” have the right to obtain free higher education on a competitive basis regardless of gender, race, nationality, social and property status, type and nature of employment, philosophical beliefs, membership of political parties, religion, religion, health status, place of residence and other circumstances, higher education in this educational level citizen acquires first time.
4. Training in “KPI” by such forms of education:
5. To participate in the competition for admission to the first year of “KPI” allowed citizens of Ukraine who have the document state of complete secondary education
6. Acceptance of applications for admission to first year of “KPI” is in the areas of educational qualification level “bachelor” within one faculty (institute).
Enrollment is a result of competition within the selected faculty or university institute based training areas for the qualification of “Bachelor”.
7. Financing of training is carried out:
at the expense of the State Budget of Ukraine and local budgets – for public order;
due to favorable long-term loans;
at the expense of legal entities;
at the expense of individuals
Training in “KPI” people who have a higher education in this educational level, financed by the funds provided for in paragraphs “C” and “d” of the item (except as required by law Ukraine).
8. Documents (submission of applications), the procedure of competitive selection and admission of citizens who come to study at the Military Institute of Telecommunications and Information NTU “KPI” and the Institute of Special Communication and Information Protection carried out in accordance with Annex hereto.
The documents, the procedure of competitive selection and enrollment of citizens who come to study at educational and professional training programs and Master, as well as individual programs at the Bachelor previously acquired educational qualification of “specialist”, subject to the relevant entry direction training, regulated by the relevant Regulations.
9. At the time specified for filing, applicants submit a personal statement addressed to the Rector of NTU “KPI”, which indicate the faculty (institute) training direction, shape and funding of education.
The application entrant adds:
document state of complete secondary education (certificate or diploma) and its annex, the personal choice of the original or a copy certified in the established order;
medical certificate form 086-B, which allows health study in selected areas of training (specialty) (original or certified copy);
6 photos 3 x 4 cm;
2 envelopes with stamps;
certificates Ukrainian Center for Educational Quality Assessment (original or certified copy) of items that meet listed in p.20 of this Regulation, for participation in the competition for entering the chosen areas of training (specialties).
Passport (birth certificate for persons age do not have passports), military ticket (certificate of origin to the recruiting station), identification code and a copy of the original document on education, the original certificate (certificate), the original medical certificate 086 -O (when submitting their copies) and documents that are entitled to benefits according to current legislation of Ukraine or determinable due to restrictions for admission to training in the relevant areas of training (specialties) of the normative legal acts (and copies), pre entrant ‘ is personally in the time specified for filing.
Documents that do not meet the requirements mentioned above, will not be accepted.
The age limit for benefits provided to children under the laws of Ukraine, determined by the last day of receiving documents to appropriate learning.
Persons who participate in the competition for admission to several universities, within five days after the announcement of the list of persons recommended for admission to NTUU “KPI” training for public order and for the state preferential long-term loans, committed to Knitted submit the original document on education, the original certificate (certificate) and the original medical certificate form 086-B to the selection committee of “KPI” (if they decide to study at NTU “KPI”).
Recommended to enroll persons within the prescribed period (five days) did not submit the original document on education, original certificate (certificate) and the original medical certificate form 086-B to the selection (selection) committee of “KPI” are not counted towards “KPI” to study the field of public order, as well as learning through preferential long-term loans.
10. In full-time education documents are accepted from 29 June to 29 July. In distance learning documents are accepted from 20 July to 20 August, except for areas of “Visual Arts”, “Publishing and Editing” and “Law”, which documents are accepted from 29 June to 29 July.
11. Admission to the “KPI” on the basis of competitive selection Evaluation of educational achievements of the items laid p.20 hereof.
For the competitive selection of applicants counted results of external independent evaluation of educational achievement, confirmed by the Ukrainian Center for Educational Quality Assessment of the results of the evaluation of their knowledge this year.
Entrants that the application for accession to the training certificates not added items installed Clause 2 0 hereof or certificates added with a score below the level of these Rules to participate in the competition for admission is not allowed.
12. The selection is carried out:
for full-time training July 30;
form of distance learning:
30 July directions of “Visual Arts”, “Publishing and Editing” and “Law”;
from 21 August to other areas of training.
13. Enrollment is conducted:
for full-time study – 10 August;
form of distance learning – by 31 August, and the direction of “Fine Arts”, “Publishing and Editing” and “Law” of 10 August.
14. Credited to “KPI” upon presentation of certificates Ukrainian Center for Educational Quality Assessment (according to the list established by this Regulation p.20) with a score not below the level of these Rules international participants, winners (those awarded diplomas and third degree) and V phase of Ukrainian students in basic subjects and the third stage of Ukraine-defense scientific research students-members of the Junior Academy of Sciences of Ukraine only if they enter areas of training, which is subject proforiyentovanym of which they were members the aforementioned competition.
The effect of this paragraph applies only to participants (winners) contests (competitions), which during the competition (competition) taught in the 2008/2009 school year, 11 (12) -x school and high school graduation rates vocational schools.
15. Allowed for entrance tests in the form of interviews and credited to “KPI” on its results on a competitive basis persons whom the Law of Ukraine “On status and social protection of citizens affected by the Chernobyl disaster” (as amended) provided by law .
Persons on the results of the interview are not recommended for enrollment are eligible to participate in the general competition upon presentation of certificates Ukrainian Center for Educational Quality Assessment (according to the list established by this Regulation p.20) with a score not below the level of these Rules . Entrance examinations in the form of an interview conducted with the subjects mentioned in p.20 of this Regulation for the relevant direction of training (specialty), and professional discipline, which is set by the Academic Council of the relevant faculty (institute) and approved by the decision of the selection committee.
16. Entrants admitted selection committee to participate in the competition, provided a recommendation for admission to NTUU “KPI” for competition in accordance with the amount of points specified in certificates Ukrainian Center for Educational Quality Assessment (and / or received for entrance examinations) of the items set p.20 hereof, unless otherwise provided by the laws of Ukraine, taking these Rules and other regulations.
For the competitive selection takes into account only the results that an entrant has received this year.
17. Out of competition upon presentation of certificates Ukrainian Center for Educational Quality Assessment and / or the entrance test (according to the list established by this Regulation p.20) with a score not below the level of these Rules shall include:
persons to whom the Law of Ukraine “On the status of war veterans, guarantees of their social protection” provided by law;
children – orphans (who have both parents) and children left without care of both parents and persons of the above categories aged 18 to 23 years;
1 and 2 disabled groups and disabled children under 18, which is not contraindicated training in the chosen field of study (specialty);
persons to whom the Law of Ukraine “On status and social protection of citizens affected by the Chernobyl accident” provided by law;
children whose parents have died or become disabled at coal mining enterprises when entering the training of mining;
Children of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and other military units, law enforcement officers who died in the line of duty;
family members of miners and rescuers killed in accident on rent enterprise “Mine named after AF Zasyadko “, according to Annex 6 to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on January 9, 2008 №6” Some issues of social protection of the families of the dead miners and rescuers “;
persons to whom the Law of Ukraine “On prestige of miners’ work” provided by law.
18. According to the amount of points for the individual competition, the first course:
landing place for persons who are targeted under the direction of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 29.06.99 № 1159 “On training for work in rural areas” (as amended);
landing place for persons who are targeted under the direction of the Law of Ukraine “On status and social protection of citizens affected by the Chernobyl disaster.”
Persons who are not enrolled landing place for the individual competition, may participate in the competition for general terms.
19. In the case of the competitive situation among students with the same amount of points the following priorities are established (level of importance):
persons to whom the Law of Ukraine “On the basis social protection of invalids in Ukraine” (as amended) provided by law and is not contraindicated training in the chosen field of study (specialty);
citizens of Ukraine who have served military service or service under a contract and have the positive characteristics of command of military units;
persons granted this right in accordance with the Decree of the President of Ukraine of 12.09.2007 №849 “On the decision of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine on September 4, 2007” On the main directions of the financial providing measures to improve living standards in 2008 “;
persons to whom the Law of Ukraine “On social and legal protection of servicemen and their families” provided by law;
graduates of senior high school (complete secondary education) awarded a gold or silver medal;
persons residing in the locality where the established order granted status of the mountain;
persons working in the specialty (for applicants on distance learning);
graduates of pre-university training system “KPI” in 2009, which have the highest final rating;
Applicants who scored more points with proforiyentovanyh items (for applicants on the direction of “Fine Arts” – more points for the entrance examination of the composition);
persons with higher average ratings in the document of general secondary education (between the National 4-point and 12-point scale scale assessment carried out in accordance with the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine from 04.09.2000 №428 / 48 “On the introduction of 12 scoring shka